What do you do when your homework asks you a question which doesn't apply to you?
My English homework is to write about a key choice I've made in my life. I can't think of any. /helpBrainStorm.
key choice I've made in my life?
ehh?
move to america decide to go to school?
Discover the magic of the internet?
idk?
discuss some complicated tech make yourself appear smarter to the teacher and then shit on the baby
what shit dun come thru..
you pull it out of your ass
Key choices are like, major changes that youve made in your life.
I was thinking about choosing to go to schewl. Idk. I haven't made many major changes in my life. They've all been gradual :/
EXCEPT OYEA
When my parents took me out of acting. Hmmz. Wasn't my choice, but I could say it is.
Youve never spent money on something that you wish you hadnt?
My iPod. Hmmmz.
Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3
My iPod. Hmmmz.
I remember when you bought it. You were so happy
Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3
My English homework is to write about a key choice I've made in my life. I can't think of any. /helpBrainStorm.
"the day I quit french"
playing WoW!
Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006
playing WoW!
hahahahahahahahahahaahha
i never in my life did homework if i did get home work just got the awsers from the internet maybe thats why i suck at spelling 0_0
Originally Posted by dk173
i never in my life did homework if i did get home work just got the awsers from the internet maybe thats why i suck at spelling 0_0
great o.o...
When you chose the life of computers and games rather then girls and fun?
Originally Posted by Oneirish
When you chose the life of computers and games rather then girls and fun?