Posts by jbw230
14 posts total, newest first.
[Release] LB Public Cheat 2007.2in WarRock - International Hacks - ya, but it dont got the wall hack and chams i want lol. just a niceh ack to fuck with.Buying A Hackin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Ok, I'm buying a hack with the following things.
Wall Hack
Chams (Green/Red)
I want a really good bypass. I want it to be updated all the time. I want to be the only person using it. I will be using this on a highBuying A Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - Hm, alright I'll prolyl do that. and I did use that hack. it was very nice. used that in a scrim against ReD 1v2 :) but um.. ya i like it but i dont want everyone to use it cuz when it does get detected...then by by leveBuying A Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - I was going to. But so many people use the hacks they it's possible it could def be detected. I do know K2 Admins run aroundh ere. So, if i get a hack that I just use. Chances that i will get cought go waaaay down.Buying A Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - Ok, I'm buying a hack with the following things.
Wall Hack
Chams (Green/Red)
I want a really good bypass. I want it to be updated all the time. I want to be the only person using it. I will be using this on a high
Showing the 5 most recent posts.