Posts by Windshadow
149 posts total, newest first.
rPE (Packet Editor)in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Useless if you can't decrypt the packets.Bunny Glitch/lag Exploit (Functional)in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - This works.
I got 17x from rabbit with dc.
around 5-8x with no dc.
Now I just need more people to do this with. PM me your IGN if you're up for it, I am on West btw. ;)wow sriously?in Dragon Nest Discussions - [quote=steamy_rice;4947187]It only works if you have keys, you can't use it to get multiple non-key drops.
1 key= 1 drop
2 keys= 2 drops
3 keys= 3 drops
ect.
You can farm keys by having a level 15- invite you tDisable hackshield detection.in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kendosis;4743739]I'm running Windows XP so it was there for me, I didn't do anything special to make it appear. Since your on vista it could be possible they just name it something different.[/quote]
I am on wiDragon Nest hacks progressin Dragon Nest Discussions - Once I get pass HackShield, I can start finding out hacks since I have bunch of tuts from chinese sites.
But I can't right now LOL.
However, you can pretty find any types of hack using CE. Speed hack, Skill change,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.