Posts by Wyo
24,093 posts total, newest first.
ONLY FOR BIG BRAIN PPLin General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;15239065]year 2022, I don't think anyone likes the ruling elite
most people live paycheck to paycheck and care about their daily lives instead of following the games being played
it also doesn't heVaccinein General - [QUOTE=Shadow;15228793]Just got my 16th booster!
Wyo Lucky bastard has his 19th already, I'm jealous.[/QUOTE]
Bruv stop and let's go to the warI am pregnant againin General - Imagine having kids
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Austin;15231641]grats
I don't plan on having any myself.[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the club
on godso like what direction is mpgh gonna goin General - Boombox still alive?
Damn I'm old
- - - Updated - - -
Boombox still alive?
Damn I'm oldThis is year 2050in General - [QUOTE=Jov;15231261]This is year 2050 rix still gay[/QUOTE]
at least I wasn't scammed 20k for the update
ajajajaja
Showing the 5 most recent posts.