Posts by iantata7
322 posts total, newest first.
Clash of Clans Gem Hackin iOS Game Hacks - You can manage to do it with Ifile only need to find the good part of the code !Change Your Race!in Cube World Hacks & Cheats - Thank you :DCubeHaxin Cube World Hacks & Cheats - I updated my CubeWorld version and it's working very well :D. Thanks a lot ;)CubeHaxin Cube World Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Splamy;8615205]Do you have the latest CW Version from July 23, 2013 ?
It should work with both cracked/legal version and MP/SP...
And you can start the Hack from anywhere.
The only thing maybe: the Cubeworld apCube World Server Tool [Whitelisting, blacklisting, Private slots, kick players!]in Cube World Hacks & Cheats - I have a lot of client's on my pc. I got all my need for c++. I am coding c++ ,html and css. My .net farmework is at 4.5 . Do you think I should install the 4.0 final?
Thanks for trying to help me ;).
Showing the 5 most recent posts.