CubeHax

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
CubeHax
WHAT YOU CAN:
- Get ANY item without any work
- Teleport/save locations
- Change almost all player stats

IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Step one, start the Game
- Step two, start the Hack
- Enjoy

IF IT DOESNT WORK:
- install .NET 4.0 Framework
- Run as Administrator

IN WORK:
- freeze time
- esp for all objects

 
Images






VS SCANS#1:
CubeHax.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...3b40/analysis/

Getting invisible is a bug from the game when you have a too high attack speed ^^ so I cant fix that,
but saving the char design is a good idea...




Here is a new version with autodetect char and game, so you wont have to restart the hack anymore:

VS#2
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1375445456/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...a5a3af544be0b2

Download in this Post ( I cant edit my first post anymore, maybe a mod could move this
CubeHax1.1_mpgh.net.zip37 KB · 3,210 downloads Clean
CubeHax_mpgh.net.zip37 KB · 784 downloads Clean
Can you add proper pictures?
So we can see it?
Without pictures it seems somewhat unbelievable.
There are ss but its still not approved
Yeah I'm sorry but I dont have any other possiblility to add pictures [ATTACH] doesnt work too...
Quote Originally Posted by Splamy View Post
Yeah I'm sorry but I dont have any other possiblility to add pictures [ATTACH] doesnt work too...
I can upload it for you if you like and put you're credits in?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


I can upload it for you if you like and put you're credits in?
Thanks, but I think I just stay active for a while and help out a bit with Cubeworld infos and when reaching 10 post (as far as I know) I'll change it to use my imgur album
Aprove please, plox :d
Aprrove this please^.^ ~~~~~~~~~~~
appppproooove please :0
Approved... I didn't want you to upload the VS links as screenshots lol. Next time put them in a txt file and upload that text file.
Thank you! (I didn't know how to copy the results better, Ctrl-c/v-ing the page looked really ugly ^^)
This doesn't seem to be working for me, I run as admin, the program comes up, but it doesn't seem to interact with the game in getting data like my current position or teleporting me to the coordinates when I press load selected position (I downloaded this only for the teleporting so that's all I tested).
This thing is only multiplayer working - when i edit things in single player it works prefect but in multiplayer nothing is working
@KillerKen013 have you opened the hack AFTER you entered a world ? You also have to restart the hack each time you change your char...
@Didjus that sentence somehow doesnt make sense?! Try same as above.
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us