CubeHax

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
Thanks for the hack Splamy.
it.does.not.work.on.multiplayer...... Hack only works on Single Player.... I Cant use this thing on multiplayer. #crap
Quote Originally Posted by Didjus View Post
it.does.not.work.on.multiplayer...... Hack only works on Single Player.... I Cant use this thing on multiplayer. #crap
Have you tried using 'em on single player, save your character then login to a server?
Stuff should transfer over.
you have to restart the hack after you connected to a server
nice one
i think isaw you an a multi server xD

used to change like zeppelin or an tower and such xD ..
just curious why i cant get it to work here but its cool XD
OK, its working... But you should make an option to save the changes that you have made for a character, because when i turn off the hack and leave the game and than join again, the character before using the hack is back. Like : I make myself big and than i rejoin the game and i am little again, this kind of stuff. And when i change rarity of the item, and i equip it i become invisible and i deal no damage.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
oh mai gawd it's beautiful
oh mai gawd she's beautiful (Lights)

Anyway, what's attribute and sub id for..?
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
Approved .
Congrats on Minion
I am in love &_& E P I C ! Just add this saving option, so we can join on this modded character without turning on the hack C:
Quote Originally Posted by Didjus View Post
join on this modded character without turning on the hack
I dont want to disappoint you, but this won't be possible ^^.
The only thing I can do is add a save-function into a file; and autoload on hack-startup again.
IF you will do that, it will be a great hack ! Good luck !
Any plans to implement a model ID list?
Quote Originally Posted by Skybrigadier View Post
Any plans to implement a model ID list?
Well that would be a hell of a work and I dont think it would give you any special adventages
But if anyone wants to start this... just name every ID in a file (Line=ID) - I would import it to my hack...
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us