CubeHax

Posts 61–65 of 65 · Page 5 of 5
Ehm dude i can't type in my char name its dark grey please help
"the name field should just display your name, you dont have to enter ther anything. nevertheless i have no idea why it doesnt work", wrote it a few posts earlier...
If you want you want to get in contact with me, you can pm me
Quote Originally Posted by KillerKen013 View Post
This doesn't seem to be working for me, I run as admin, the program comes up, but it doesn't seem to interact with the game in getting data like my current position or teleporting me to the coordinates when I press load selected position (I downloaded this only for the teleporting so that's all I tested).
yeah i have had the same problem and there seems to be nothing i can find to make this work you should add a browse processes so we can manualy connect it because i have tried everything
Very cool, going to try this.
I can't select my character to edit.
Posts 61–65 of 65 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us