CubeHax

Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5
uuuhm there is no anti-cheat in sigleplayer...?!
Works perfectly
it working fine but its need the spesific about the item when i get the item in online im always dc
like list of weapon or else
its perfect but just make the item list more spesific in the wep n armor or else
launch the game, then select character in world, then launch the cheat = no work??!?!?!

Also I have NET 4.0 Framework installed
Thanks for the hack Splamy
Quote Originally Posted by Twinq View Post
Thanks for the hack Splamy
How you get it to work?
doesn't work for me. I have net framework 4.0 install. I start cube world, open hack, selected character, joined a world try hack. it doesn't work!!! I even run as administrator! still doesn't work. when I use it, the name area keeps greyed out, and I cant enter my name.

Quote Originally Posted by poofhead View Post
doesn't work for me. I have net framework 4.0 install. I start cube world, open hack, selected character, joined a world try hack. it doesn't work!!! I even run as administrator! still doesn't work. when I use it, the name area keeps greyed out, and I cant enter my name.

Yep same here probably its not compatible with Windows 7 x64?
Quote Originally Posted by Didjus View Post
There are ss but its still not approved
i can assure all of u its not a virus and works amazingly look
how else could i get that
Quote Originally Posted by Infinityknight10 View Post
i can assure all of u its not a virus and works amazingly look
how else could i get that
how did u get that??

another question... how can u look legit while playing online? like what lvl and gear and stuff.
@Infinityknight10 thank you for your positive feedback
@trunk208 should actually work; I developed it on Win 7 x64
@poofhead the name field should just display your name, you dont have to enter ther anything. nevertheless i have no idea why it doesnt work
If you still have troubles/interest in using the hack pm me, maybe I can help you there
According to poofhead's error thats happening to me as well
Dam i cant join any sever i get auto disconnected for illegal items.
Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us