Posts by O_O?
49 posts total, newest first.
Israel My Love !!!in Islam vs Western World - I love ur country too Mouzie :
israeli soldier catch arab terrorist(he dance on haer)funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxFlmXbzY3I&fFree Style Avatar Request.in Help & Requests - OMFG http://i47.tinypic.com/4v04uf.gifPain Hook V.1 [MENU HACK]in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I have one problem, when i use Boxes ESP the I start to jump a lot, its like a have the superjump on but its on 0.00There is a GP Hack for CA EUin Combat Arms EU Discussions - You can't see the nexon accounts in ranking -.-
Its a bug but idk how to do it :S, but its a very bad bug cuz if u win 500kk people see it and you'll get banned :SCreating caracter problem!in Combat Arms EU Discussions - Send a ticket to nexon maybe they answer you in 6 months ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.