Posts by Devin Hester
34 posts total, newest first.
Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=quebech4ck;212842]tree
AMD or intel[/QUOTE]
intel
Penis or PussyIs MPGH a stupid magnet?in Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=Kanna;213387]There should be one of these in the WR section, that's where all of them gather.[/QUOTE]
ROFL! Actually that's pretty much true. You could make an army of them, even with twice in number they would[HARDCORE SERIOUS] Proof there is NO GODin General - I thought we were going to leave this subject alone?[HARDCORE SERIOUS] Proof there is NO GODin General - STFU ALL YOU ATHEIST BITCHES!
Leave this subject alone.Accaountsin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=icaro900;213190]Look at my post count i don't scam you little bitch. Joseph stfu you little spamming ch00b.[/QUOTE]
It's not spamming you dipshit. I know you scam because I'm gunny101 and you even tried to stea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.