Posts by yoloxindrom
11 posts total, newest first.
Diamond (Now or Previously) 70+ champs account, (personal only)in League of Legends Marketplace - EUNE, Diamond S8 SoloQ, Diamond S9 Flex, 138 champsBadiKZ 1.1 RAGE/LEGIT -- Aimbot | Spinbot | BackTracking | GlowESPin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It works well, but could you put a toggle option for the smoke settings?🏅 iPro v3.4 ۞ Legit Cheat ۞ AimBot ۞ TriggerBot ۞ Backtracking ۞ SkinChangerin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=aidanmaucit;13589856]https://i.imgur.com/rbFbIlw.png
I have a Ban VAC to use skin changer at MM [/QUOTE]
That s an Overwatch Ban, it s because you were stupid and you played blatant.🏅 iPro v3.4 ۞ Legit Cheat ۞ AimBot ۞ TriggerBot ۞ Backtracking ۞ SkinChangerin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=jinxemit;13589624]Got banned for stupid things
https://i.imgur.com/undefined.png
- - - Updated - - -
Got banned
https://i.imgur.com/PByEWev.jpg[/QUOTE]
Isn t that Overwatch??Indigo Pastein Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - So, I have pasted Indigo (last version, 4.2 or something), I removed Triggerbot, added some junks in cpps and sig shows me 63 +-3% difference. I ve heard that if it s above 40 it s good.
Next all I have to do is make m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.