Posts by VoodooMon
22 posts total, newest first.
The Stimulus Package on Xbox Live has arrived!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Overgrown was the worst fucking map in CoD4 now another map that sucks so much massive balls I'll just leave the game when it comes to it and take the loss and no match bonus. So much fail.GoDLY-HaX: MW2 HACK COMPILATIONin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - You have 100 posts, you can update your siggy now. :PWTF happened whit the House Threadin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Wtf why does 13 have a crossbow?Can't find any games/players to play MP after using console hack!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Every few games I join one and just suicide over and over again the whole roundCan't find any games/players to play MP after using console hack!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - My only suggestion would be to reset your account to level 1 and keep your KD low. That's what I've done.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.