Posts by Parham99
40 posts total, newest first.
Refund scamin Marketplace Talk - I saw this ad on the ******** website of this guy selling Genshin Impact's (a game) in-game currency for much cheaper than in-game itself. It was like half the price. And he was really really reputable there. So I ordere[NA] Level 19, 2565 RP account for 10$.in League of Legends Marketplace - I'm interested... How long has it been inactive?🔥🔥 [NA] BEST RP GIFTING SERVICE | SECURE | WARRANTY 🔥🔥in League of Legends Marketplace - Good prices, quick response, everything went smoothly. Vouch🔥🔥 [NA] BEST RP GIFTING SERVICE | SECURE | WARRANTY 🔥🔥in League of Legends Marketplace - Your 7500 account price doesn't make sense. 2x 14$ account + a 6$ account has more rp than the 35$ account.[NA/EUW/EUNE] CHEAP RP GIFTING SERVICE | ACCOUNTS WITH RP | Most Secure Servicein League of Legends Marketplace - If I buy an RP account, does the region matter when i wanna send gifts? also, added you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.