Posts by usernameu
16 posts total, newest first.
[SOLVED] connect to friend in aIW 137ain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - What do I need to write in console to connect to my friend's lobby?[CONTEST]Win a new MW2 serial Code!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Your birth date is March 15.POST YOUR FAVORITE CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 VIDEO's HERE!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - NO SCOPE MONTAGE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7xheRWnwcw
QUICK SCOPE MONTAGE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THJhf-0L4ys
(I am planning making scope montage but for now i have these,watch it and say me ifMW 2 QUICK SCOPE AND NO SCOPE MONTAGEin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - NO SCOPE MONTAGE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7xheRWnwcw
QUICK SCOPE MONTAGE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THJhf-0L4ys
(I am planning making scope montage but for now i have these,watch it and say me if iHost hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=foaieverde;1928929]There were such a hack, but it wasn't quite a hack xD
More a bind for console.[/quote]
Does it work now?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.