Posts by akbargain
123 posts total, newest first.
Ask me anything. I will answer if I can.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - nice, you can now please remove your answer coz they might patch it haha. thank you!Ask me anything. I will answer if I can.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=awdacwadc;15455728]Make it a quick question.[/QUOTE]
is there a way to inject without using kernel/driver mode? because as we know, we can't inject with high level of anti cheat using loadlib. is there any trick cPlayerInfo 2025in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=akinam;15453193]hello may i ask how do you get the offsets ? can you give me a tip ? TY[/QUOTE]
The most basic way to get any offset is by using reclass.
go to the pointer that you wanna extract, for example: a pHow to find GAMEPROTO_CS_CLIENTFIREin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - On a second thought, it probably might be harder because you need to format them packet bytes and identify which is which. I guess i just got lucky since someone gave me the byte format/structure. And then i noticed thatHow to find GAMEPROTO_CS_CLIENTFIREin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - AFAIK back in my days, I used to bypass clientfire by intercepting the outgoing packets hehe it's easier that way, just make the packets look normal /egyptian.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.