cPlayerInfo 2025

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
cPlayerInfo 2025
Hello, I just got back from Crossfire, currently working in Brazil.

My problem is that access to the player list has changed (I can now access it normally), but it seems they removed team verification (at least I couldn't find it).

Crossfire now appears to access a single address (Pointer) for all players in the match (including the local player), but you need to add some verification to determine which player is you.

Anyway, the big question in this thread is how to find my team verification.



Another big issue: I noticed that GetNodeTransform doesn't work anymore (sending error report), yes my address is correct!
Code:
uint64_t m_CPlayerObjectFn = 0x197C460;
uint64_t m_CPlayerCharacterFxFn = 0x197FE70;
uint64_t m_CPlayerIndex = 0x20;
uint64_t m_CPlayerTeam = 0x11;
uint64_t m_CPlayerName = 0x12;
uint64_t m_CPlayerC4 = 0x28;
uint64_t m_CPlayerHealth = 0x44;
Code:
ModelInstance* CPlayer::_Object()
{
	if (!this->IsValidBaseAddress())
		return NULL;

	if (!NetVars::get()->Expression.m_CPlayerObjectFn)
		return NULL;

	if (!NetVars::get()->Pointer.m_LTClientShell)
		return NULL;

	typedef ModelInstance* (__fastcall* CPlayerObjectFn)(void*, CPlayer*);
	CPlayerObjectFn fn = (CPlayerObjectFn)(NetVars::get()->Expression.m_CPlayerObjectFn);
	if (!fn)
		return NULL;

	auto g_pCLTClientShell = *(uint64_t*)(NetVars::get()->Pointer.m_LTClientShell);
	if (!g_pCLTClientShell)
		return NULL;
	
	return spoof_call((void*)NetVars::get()->Expression.m_SpoofReturnAddress, fn, (void*)g_pCLTClientShell, this);
}
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
Code:
uint64_t m_CPlayerObjectFn = 0x197C460;
uint64_t m_CPlayerCharacterFxFn = 0x197FE70;
uint64_t m_CPlayerIndex = 0x20;
uint64_t m_CPlayerTeam = 0x11;
uint64_t m_CPlayerName = 0x12;
uint64_t m_CPlayerC4 = 0x28;
uint64_t m_CPlayerHealth = 0x44;
Code:
ModelInstance* CPlayer::_Object()
{
	if (!this->IsValidBaseAddress())
		return NULL;

	if (!NetVars::get()->Expression.m_CPlayerObjectFn)
		return NULL;

	if (!NetVars::get()->Pointer.m_LTClientShell)
		return NULL;

	typedef ModelInstance* (__fastcall* CPlayerObjectFn)(void*, CPlayer*);
	CPlayerObjectFn fn = (CPlayerObjectFn)(NetVars::get()->Expression.m_CPlayerObjectFn);
	if (!fn)
		return NULL;

	auto g_pCLTClientShell = *(uint64_t*)(NetVars::get()->Pointer.m_LTClientShell);
	if (!g_pCLTClientShell)
		return NULL;
	
	return spoof_call((void*)NetVars::get()->Expression.m_SpoofReturnAddress, fn, (void*)g_pCLTClientShell, this);
}
Thanks friend, I had already managed to do it but I forgot to let you know here, thanks anyway
Code:
BoneArray* ModelInstance::GetBoneArray()
{
	if (!this->IsValidBaseAddress())
		return NULL;

	if (!NetVars::get()->Offset.m_BoneArray)
		return NULL;

	auto g_pBoneArray = *(uint64_t*)((uintptr_t)this + NetVars::get()->Offset.m_BoneArray);
	if (!g_pBoneArray)
		return NULL;

	return (BoneArray*)(g_pBoneArray);
}
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
Code:
BoneArray* ModelInstance::GetBoneArray()
{
	if (!this->IsValidBaseAddress())
		return NULL;

	if (!NetVars::get()->Offset.m_BoneArray)
		return NULL;

	auto g_pBoneArray = *(uint64_t*)((uintptr_t)this + NetVars::get()->Offset.m_BoneArray);
	if (!g_pBoneArray)
		return NULL;

	return (BoneArray*)(g_pBoneArray);
}
Hi, i tried to write/read but it bans me almost in instant how do you bypass it
Quote Originally Posted by dream_ripper View Post
Hi, i tried to write/read but it bans me almost in instant how do you bypass it
I don't have bypass. I only use features that was not detected by Codehunter. Example I did not modify any bytes in cshell and crossfire.
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
I don't have bypass. I only use features that was not detected by Codehunter. Example I did not modify any bytes in cshell and crossfire.
can you give me an example code? cuz i tried to read only but got detected
Quote Originally Posted by dream_ripper View Post
can you give me an example code? cuz i tried to read only but got detected
Code:
auto vTargetBoneHead = vTargetObject->GetBonePositionObject(::_M_Bone_Head);
if (vTargetBoneHead.x == 0.0f || vTargetBoneHead.y == 0.0f || vTargetBoneHead.z == 0.0f)
	continue;
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
I don't have bypass. I only use features that was not detected by Codehunter. Example I did not modify any bytes in cshell and crossfire.
Its the best way.
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
Code:
auto vTargetBoneHead = vTargetObject->GetBonePositionObject(::_M_Bone_Head);
if (vTargetBoneHead.x == 0.0f || vTargetBoneHead.y == 0.0f || vTargetBoneHead.z == 0.0f)
	continue;
Thanks, so this means features like speedhack will get you banned, how about wallhacks? do you need bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by dream_ripper View Post
Thanks, so this means features like speedhack will get you banned, how about wallhacks? do you need bypass?
basicplayerinfo still safe but if you want speedhack use playerclient much safer. Also wallhacks isn't safe they have check on renderstate, well it might depends on your method but if you use DIP its a big red flag. You can use a normal wallhack but not chams you will get client error 18_0/18_1 there is array check on cshell its bypassable but that only works if you can bypass CRC first.

Bonus Tip: I'm not using any bypass so my features are limited and I can't modify bytes and I can't use SendToServer because for some reason it's still giving me DC fake without ban if I spoof the return address stack
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
basicplayerinfo still safe but if you want speedhack use playerclient much safer. Also wallhacks isn't safe they have check on renderstate, well it might depends on your method but if you use DIP its a big red flag. You can use a normal wallhack but not chams you will get client error 18_0/18_1 there is array check on cshell its bypassable but that only works if you can bypass CRC first.

Bonus Tip: I'm not using any bypass so my features are limited and I can't modify bytes and I can't use SendToServer because for some reason it's still giving me DC fake without ban if I spoof the return address stack
What do you mean by normal wallhack? i only know the DIP method of wallhack and on speedhack i uses the MovementDuckWalkRate string
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
basicplayerinfo still safe but if you want speedhack use playerclient much safer. Also wallhacks isn't safe they have check on renderstate, well it might depends on your method but if you use DIP its a big red flag. You can use a normal wallhack but not chams you will get client error 18_0/18_1 there is array check on cshell its bypassable but that only works if you can bypass CRC first.

Bonus Tip: I'm not using any bypass so my features are limited and I can't modify bytes and I can't use SendToServer because for some reason it's still giving me DC fake without ban if I spoof the return address stack


Crossfire has been updated again, and now the classes have crazy names like "AVCPlayerInfo3rd_50:AVCPlayerInfo3rdBase."

And the addresses we have inside the player classes aren't real, like Index, Name, Team, Health, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Baza2k22 View Post
Crossfire has been updated again, and now the classes have crazy names like "AVCPlayerInfo3rd_50:AVCPlayerInfo3rdBase."

And the addresses we have inside the player classes aren't real, like Index, Name, Team, Health, etc.
maybe we play CF in different region? I play on CFPH. So, I can't tell the difference. I just comment what I only know or what was happening here in CFPH and I don't know if CFPH, CFBR, CFNA have different code structure now. But one of my friends still coding at CFPH and CFNA. So, I don't know, I can't just say something that I don't know
hello sir
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
maybe we play CF in different region? I play on CFPH. So, I can't tell the difference. I just comment what I only know or what was happening here in CFPH and I don't know if CFPH, CFBR, CFNA have different code structure now. But one of my friends still coding at CFPH and CFNA. So, I don't know, I can't just say something that I don't know
I also play games in ph, can I know the recoil or any other information?

The player pointer I found now is 0x187065.

I also found the view matrix.

May I know my coordinates, too?
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?