cPlayerInfo 2025

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoL View Post
yes, exactly as i did. However, i mentioned the old method.
i had to use creativity to do certain things, like team checks, etc, but everything worked out.


why is it outside the player?, how did you get the entity list without encryption?
:)
Quote Originally Posted by MemoryThePast View Post
I'm using them though. But now I'm fine now and I can use any features now such as S2S and modify CRC.
I’m only interested in getting the ESP to work correctly.

Right now, the view matrix and my own coordinates are being retrieved without any issues, but I can’t figure out how to get enemy positions.

Would it be possible to share any information related to that?
Quote Originally Posted by mrleepark View Post
I’m only interested in getting the ESP to work correctly.

Right now, the view matrix and my own coordinates are being retrieved without any issues, but I can’t figure out how to get enemy positions.

Would it be possible to share any information related to that?

Enemy->Team / 0x11
XD
Quote Originally Posted by Baza2k22 View Post
Enemy->Team / 0x11
already change but more need information ..
hello
hello may i ask how do you get the offsets ? can you give me a tip ? TY
Quote Originally Posted by akinam View Post
hello may i ask how do you get the offsets ? can you give me a tip ? TY
The most basic way to get any offset is by using reclass.
go to the pointer that you wanna extract, for example: a pointer for a certain player, just input the accurate pointer then watch the memory. You'll get it once you see it.

it's pretty much easy to learn specially now that you have the offsets, just reverse it by cross referencing the offset you already have to the memory.
hello
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
The most basic way to get any offset is by using reclass.
go to the pointer that you wanna extract, for example: a pointer for a certain player, just input the accurate pointer then watch the memory. You'll get it once you see it.

it's pretty much easy to learn specially now that you have the offsets, just reverse it by cross referencing the offset you already have to the memory.
do ineed to dump the files or doing while the game is running ? btw ty for the reply big thanks
Quote Originally Posted by mrleepark View Post
I’m only interested in getting the ESP to work correctly.

Right now, the view matrix and my own coordinates are being retrieved without any issues, but I can’t figure out how to get enemy positions.

Would it be possible to share any information related to that?
The class CPlayer in CFVN was changed too, so I can't find the enemy positions. Did you found it ?
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?