Posts by KFCISINNOCENT
16 posts total, newest first.
UNBAN KFCin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=jonkits;13577039]He is trying to sell on Skype that's why he made this and trying to persuade people who contacted him on Skype his innocent[/QUOTE]
Damn jon, back at it again with the bullshit. 2 times alreadyUNBAN KFCin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Kimchi;13576806]
Hey. Just to let you know:
Your Account. Your Responsibility.[/QUOTE]
Are you tryna higher your post count or what lmfaoo? I agreed to pay even tho it's not me. And next time please don't let mUNBAN KFCin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=tonykibler;13576316]I messaged back on skype and he blocked me lol[/QUOTE]
Are you on crack dude. I said im wwiting for mods ti tell me if I would grt unbanned after paying you all. + This dudr keeps asking queUNBAN KFCin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Smoke;13575444]@ KFCISINNOCENT
You're responsible to reimburse every user scammed under your name regardless if you were "hacked" or not.
So mention us once you reimburse every user you've scammed(and or allegeUNBAN KFCin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=jonkits;13575132]What I think is that you don't really have a partner. Ur just pretending to have one.[/QUOTE]
Lol. Please read what everyone said from the beginning and the proofs and everything. Thanks have a n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.