UNBAN KFC

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
UNBAN KFC
Hi. I was a seller here in MPGH and had only POSITIVE vouches. Then mods ban my acc. They said for ban evasion. I NEVER BAN EVADED. I used a vpn 24/7 which might explain why, I use bootleg ass VPN. So they said I am a dude called lolgamer and he was banned for scamming which I never never had. I want to get back here ASAP so I want to know how much did this lolgamer dude scam to see if I can potentially pay to come back. I ALWAYS USED A VPN and I swear on my momma that ain't me but fine

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said I could pay back the guy he scammed and if they are not here host a giveaway. I want to comeback asap because i'm innocent. My dumbass always used a fckn VPN
@Raple Can I get a response? Like I said i'm willing to pay back what the other guy did since I want my acc back to sell hotels.com
Quote Originally Posted by KFCISINNOCENT View Post
@Raple Can I get a response? Like I said i'm willing to pay back what the other guy did since I want my acc back to sell hotels.com
You made a new account and tried to get over your ban instead of trying to resolve it and now that you've been caught you "want to make it up".

Just giving a little insight to the Gmods. @Hero @Psychotic @Hova @Ahl
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


You made a new account and tried to get over your ban instead of trying to resolve it and now that you've been caught you "want to make it up".

Just giving a little insight to the Gmods. @Hero @Psychotic @Hova @Ahl
Wym? I didn't have the option to resolve lmfao. Lolgamer was never me. I always had VPN on. Anyways I'm willing to pay bavk the amount he scammed (hopefully it's small) to make up and get back to MPGH
" He scammed " ? I still buy from him and he never scammed me.He told me that it was you who scammed everyone after getting banned.
KFC banned for scamming
KFC you started scamming with zyrth. You sent me one day message about selling hotels.com gift cards for 40%. I was like wtf how could you sell so cheap and checked your thread. There was scam reports and you were banned.

Your old partner who was selling coupons was always legit. I still buy from him to this day.

Some coupon proof.

Zyrth?

If Zyrth = this guy... but also HeadHuncho

Lmao, I still buy hotels coupon vouchers from his friend to this day, actually just stayed in a room this last weekend, never have issues with his friend.
I always pay first via BTC and receive coupon voucher.
KFC was scamming people and that's what I looked out for when the reports started rolling in.
However, when it was known that it was KFC scamming and not his partner, I took the risk and purchased.
Have had 3/3 succesful purchases since and will continue purchasing.
KFC is not innocent.
Just my 2 cents
LOL KFC tried to scam me on Skype the second time I needed another Voucher.... The REAL voucher/coupon supplier is legit. KFC said he had vouchers for 30% when he started scamming and that they COVER FLIGHTS TOO LMAO. I purchased TWO from his friend(before KFC mentioned the 30%) for a weekend in Vegas and they both worked and I already checked out. And I went first and sent $250 in coins. KFC said he had a $15,000 vouchers/coupons too... WTF. I blocked him now and still buy from the guy he introduced me to. The voucher seller even said to BLOCK KFC because he was scamming before I even did it or knew about it.
Not too sure if i can put my opinion on KFC but he offered me gift cards which was really suss of him as I was scammed by Zyrth for a $1000 hotel gc. Bought from his ' partner' and he is 100% legit, $250 coupon worked.
Agreed. KFC tries to sell me some suspect gift cards while blaming his partner for scamming. His partner is legit tho.
KFC scammed me for $75..... and Zyrth scammed me for $250
Me and my partner shared the same account in case i'm offline and couldn't reply to clients. When I got banned he took over my account and scammed under my name. There's even people saying that on the thread. Then after making me a bad rep he eventually stopped and started dealing with his account. Note: He was a banned member and his name eas ipleo.max. The reason he did that id becaude when I got banned I chargebacked a payment on him and he got triggered and started using my own account to scam. + I was never partnered with Zyrth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyrolls View Post
Lmao, I still buy hotels coupon vouchers from his friend to this day, actually just stayed in a room this last weekend, never have issues with his friend.
I always pay first via BTC and receive coupon voucher.
KFC was scamming people and that's what I looked out for when the reports started rolling in.
However, when it was known that it was KFC scamming and not his partner, I took the risk and purchased.
Have had 3/3 succesful purchases since and will continue purchasing.
KFC is not innocent.
Just my 2 cents
Quote Originally Posted by Hazen3 View Post
LOL KFC tried to scam me on Skype the second time I needed another Voucher.... The REAL voucher/coupon supplier is legit. KFC said he had vouchers for 30% when he started scamming and that they COVER FLIGHTS TOO LMAO. I purchased TWO from his friend(before KFC mentioned the 30%) for a weekend in Vegas and they both worked and I already checked out. And I went first and sent $250 in coins. KFC said he had a $15,000 vouchers/coupons too... WTF. I blocked him now and still buy from the guy he introduced me to. The voucher seller even said to BLOCK KFC because he was scamming before I even did it or knew about it.
Quote Originally Posted by DAMNHUMBLEDNA View Post
Not too sure if i can put my opinion on KFC but he offered me gift cards which was really suss of him as I was scammed by Zyrth for a $1000 hotel gc. Bought from his ' partner' and he is 100% legit, $250 coupon worked.
Quote Originally Posted by Solrac40 View Post
Agreed. KFC tries to sell me some suspect gift cards while blaming his partner for scamming. His partner is legit tho.
Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan View Post
KFC scammed me for $75..... and Zyrth scammed me for $250
Like I said I'm eastern tjme and he was in Russia. So at night to reply to clients I gave him my account info. It went well till I was unexpectedly banned. I then chargebacked on him and he tool over my account to scam other people when he msde good stacks he then swiched to his account to make a name for himself when I never scammed anyone and told clients I'm a scam judt because I chargebackd on thid fucker
If he had access to your skype, then why you had to add people in group with him? do you have any proof of giving your skype details to him? Do you have anyone to vouch for you?
Quote Originally Posted by KevinKundra View Post
If he had access to your skype, then why you had to add people in group with him? do you have any proof of giving your skype details to him? Do you have anyone to vouch for you?
Are you fckn stupid. When I was awake I did group but when I slept I couldn't create groups so he had access to my skype to reply to clientd. Please read before your dumbass says stupid shit

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have a few people to vouch for me

- - - Updated - - -

And please let mods ask questions. You can say what you experienced but you are noy the one asking questions, mods are.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?