Posts by ASDlkjadslad
15 posts total, newest first.
Geforce Now Account!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=gade23;13740924]LOL, theres loads of mm's. we'll use admin so stfu and scam someone else u stupid trash piece of scamming shit[/QUOTE]
Lol well looks like you got bannedGeforce Now Account!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=gade23;13740834]Liar. Let's use a mm if u really arent a scammer like u sound like u are ;)[/QUOTE]
Stop spamming my buying post you idiot because you're mad
There's no mm here and I'm not using one of your faGeforce Now Account!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=gade23;13740817]Added on IM![/QUOTE]
Literally joined yesterday and called me a scammer for not wanting to go first. Fishy as he's already starting to try to sell.
Am willing to go first to anyone trusted immeGeforce Now Account!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm looking to get a geforce now account right now
As the previous one I had, someone had stolen
I'm looking to do a quick transaction as I really want to get back into the game I'm playing
Going first to anyone trustFortnite LFGin Fortnite Discussion & Help - Epic Username: KongDoo_Kyuhan
System: PC
Region: NA
Have a 74% win rate in solo as of rn. Am down to squad whenever
Showing the 5 most recent posts.