Posts by theqce
22 posts total, newest first.
LTClientEXE and LTClientDLLin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - From what I understand, EXE is the executable file which has notable features inside it, however I'm pretty sure the DLL is the library where the exe access most of its information from, the dll cant be reveres engineereNext step in c++in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - for some reasons, most of the bases are not downloadable anymore, i found plenty on a sticky thread on this help forum, but like i said, they're all deleted since they date back to more than 2 yearsNext step in c++in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Hey guys, hope you're doing well. Not to sound like a noob or anything, but I starting coding about a year ago, and I started with Java (I took an actual school course). My original intent was to start programming CANA hok weird questionin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I know what you mean, I played around with the unlimited ammo address, and of course I was never successful to get it to work, always crashed, since I don't know how to find addresses I and when I change the ammo bytes iOlly Dumpsin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - thanks guys, do you know if there is a tutorial on the forum that I can look at for finding addys, I was able to open the dumps, but couldnt find any of the listed addys you guys have here on the forum for some reason, i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.