HelpLTClientEXE and LTClientDLL

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
LTClientEXE and LTClientDLL
What is the difference between LTClientEXE and LTClientDLL?
From what I understand, EXE is the executable file which has notable features inside it, however I'm pretty sure the DLL is the library where the exe access most of its information from, the dll cant be reveres engineered from what I know, but then again I'm a shitty nobody who cant code hacks for shit even after learning c++, java, and c#
Both were used for PTC (Push to Console).
The first version used the "pipe" of the dll, the second one called the engine function directly to get arround some nooby checks inserted by nexon.
Now both versions are patched and you have to find the address which is used to store the content/value of the console variables and modify it directly
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us