Get Avatars and Sigs!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Get Avatars and Sigs!
^

Lets fill the forums with colors and massive delights
Lol Dave, your so happy now that you have yours. Yeah I know it's leet.
I finally got Photoshop, so that I can make you happy, Dave
Where can I get photo shop for free?
lol so big hahahahahahaha. make it about 500x200 or below
Is there a set limit for sigs? cause i got a funny one

Would this also fit in my sig?
If you want a sick avatar like mine, go to graffiticreator . net (no spaces) And type in your username or aliace or w/e and custimize. I was the first to use it as an avatar, and hangman 14 is making one... If you do not understand this very basic instruction, then send me a pm and I will further explain. (you may need to download a program to save on your comp.)
Thanks fot the tip on Graffiticreator, btw on this site I've learned a lot of new stuff. Keep up guys!
Hey Guys me and my friend are trying 2 make a hacking site as good as this but we dont know how 2 get all this good stuff u use like no fair lol
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX
Hey Guys me and my friend are trying 2 make a hacking site as good as this but we dont know how 2 get all this good stuff u use like no fair lol
noobs never know where to getthe good stuff ^^
well duh coz im new at websites lol all i wantd 2 do was hack but now im making a hack site
lol me too... well can mpgh.net affialite us like brother site or slave site or like that
fer sure, and the donations to these sites should go partly to mpgh for their help in showing you the light side of the dark tunnel of fair play.

**edit**where did you get that mpgh user bar? I want one lol. (thnx chronologix for my sweet siggy, snipers unite.)
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?