Thats all i feel like uploading, just doing this for the bandwagon and such
EDIT
DESKTOPS SHRINK WHEN USED WITH PHOTOBUCKET D: D: D:
First and last are the best! What brushes, fonts and font options did you use for the first one?
brushes some deviant art thing iunno,
font a theme for murder, put behind the color balance
i put outer glow and drop shadow on it oh the slimplisity
ad the last one is my personal least favorite
And we wonder why you aren't sane...
I don't!!!!!
NEW DESKTOP D:<
Wow. that one has "Morbid ADHD" written all over it.
your blending is actually decent,
EVERYTHING ELSE NEEDS LOOOTS OF WORK
Suck My Cock I Dident Ask For Critisim! D:<
Originally Posted by i eat trees
Suck My Cock I Dident Ask For Critisim! D:<
don't post stuff if u don't want me to critize it, i'm just trying to help
looks good but why with the grighk at the botom>?
Huh????????????????
HOLY CRAP! these graphic designs on the graphix section are so easy! me and standoff learned together
BUT I HAD MORE TRAINING lol. i wont join
im to super and not dull enough
yes i agree most people's are very easy but thats becuase maybe there just starting
IET!!! >: D
Bastard! YOU TOOK MY BROTHER. >: (
YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT IS ON HIS DEKSTOP.