Posts by CheesieUnion
19 posts total, newest first.
Crosshair hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [quote=tremaster;1831817]its easy .[/quote]
Sorry wrong topic, already found one.Crosshair hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [quote=tremaster;1831731]i can make it but it will cost[/quote]
How are you going to do that?PunkBuster banin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - I'm banned for hacking that's what I know, already got new keygen, how to reset IP? Router IP or computer IP?
EDIT: namechange didn't work keygen also didn't
The error:
Global PunkBuster GUID BAN 4db793ddPunkBuster banin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - How to get rid of my PB ban, already tried to change keygen but didn't work. I don't have a original copy of the game and I play on cracked servers.Crosshair hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - I can't find one on MPGH for version 1.7.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.