Posts by Canari
17 posts total, newest first.
KrypToNiTe's Public Hook v3!in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Fuck you bitch. Its not his work... He stole this hack...
Please Admin ban him.ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Lol Rockett :)
Me it's 19:17.ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Ok, sorry i just post this too fast. I'm going to read before, for the next time !ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Sorry for my bad english, i'm french. I just want a lot of peoples (hackers) be warned of that.ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - !WARNING !
Be warned! The hack is probably detected. A friend was banished by VAC this very day and he used this hack. Thus pay attentions my friends! I used the hack (but not today), and I am not banished. Thus I do no
Showing the 5 most recent posts.