DetectedKrypToNiTe's Public Hook v3!

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
KrypToNiTe's Public Hook v3!
Hey guys!
I have released ANOTHER public cheat for CoD4! This time I added a 2D radar!

It includes:
Aimbot
ESP
No Recoil
No Spread <-- Works online!
Automatic weapons
Chams
2D Radar

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU USE IT ON PB SERVERS! IT IS 100% PB DETECTED!

for 1.7

MENU ONLY SHOW INGAME

Screen:


Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Edit: added the 2nd bung: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...e52d8e8cdf04c7

Missing a .DLL file? Find it here: Download your missing dll-files - DLL-files.com
KrypToNiTe v3.zipattachment deleted · 2,523 downloads before removal
You need 1 more virusscan, Get it from jotto's virusscan. But overall it looks great.
/approved
Epic, thanks for sharing
do you know why it wont work on garena?
when i inject, i inject before game at menu. Then my game laggs then crashes mainly for all hacks any help?
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
when i inject, i inject before game at menu. Then my game laggs then crashes mainly for all hacks any help?
try opening up your injector, and having it set to auto inject once the process is detected. That should work. Btw, the menu only comes up ingame.
Niiiiicceeee!! kåååt <3
How do I load up the Menu for this hack
Quote Originally Posted by Chrono12 View Post
How do I load up the Menu for this hack
press insert on your keyboard
oh yeah it dosent work on garena for some reason
I don't think its no spread. To me, it looks like u made aim down site not aim down site for some reason. cause all the factors are like ads whenever i use the no spread: screen zooms in, speed slows down...forgive me if i'm wrong tho
Quote Originally Posted by GamerH211 View Post
I don't think its no spread. To me, it looks like u made aim down site not aim down site for some reason. cause all the factors are like ads whenever i use the no spread: screen zooms in, speed slows down...forgive me if i'm wrong tho
you are right. if i made any type of real no spread it would never be public! sorry for the big crusher everyone but no spread is hard to make and apply!
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?