DetectedKrypToNiTe's Public Hook v3!

Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
I Corrupted File Memory [81353] [81354] error help me!
Quote Originally Posted by killer1tr View Post
I Corrupted File Memory [81353] [81354] error help me!
join a non pb server
what .dll file do i download?

WHAT DLL FILE DO I DOWNLOAD>.<
Quote Originally Posted by geokilla49 View Post
what .dll file do i download?

WHAT DLL FILE DO I DOWNLOAD>.<
its only if you're:

Missing a .DLL file

0 minutes PunkBuster kick me always
Detected . PunkBuster caught after 30 seconds
Wow this is sick, thanks man
Can´t inject it (
Quote Originally Posted by Tim3 View Post
Can´t inject it (
Run cod4 before you inject, then select iw3mp as the target and the hook as the dll, hoped i helped.
Dont help when i inject my injector fails :P

Ps: Sry for bad english
Friends I am using it after 10 seconds stun hack PunkBuster kick. Please help me...
@Alpogon This hack is DETECTED!

Only use on non-pb Server
PunkBuster pbss capturing and youth is going to be super clean, please do so from when you can play a wallhack........
which .dll file?
yo what .dll file do i use for the v3 ???? it isnt even showing me the injector cause i need the correct .dll
i cant inject it ... with winject i get an error and with perX happen nothing when i press einfg than nothin happen can somebody help me pls
Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?