Posts by srflipflops
28 posts total, newest first.
Simplissimo V9in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hacks - Sempre que entro no jogo com ele injetado o FPS vai lá pra baixo e não consigo ativar nem o Wall Hack nem nenhum outro, só o No recoil.
Alguém sabe o que pode ser?Trading CF Acc.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Trading this CF acc:
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details (http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10324121)
It is not a very good account but I love it.
I know the email add_[S]KillZ* - New Clanin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - We are recruiting anyone, Staff Seargent or higher.
The clan is new, I created yesterday. We have very few members, give apply there and help us.
Clan (http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=134095)
SoGlitching Room Request.in CrossFire Glitches - Echo Server
Channel 6
Room: mpgh
pass: glitch
C'monn.Factory.in CrossFire Glitches - Old? Oh, sorry, I did not know who had posted or already knew ...
I thought only I knew. lmao.
But that's alright.
I am new to glitches ... So ...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.