Posts by Sarhamam
137 posts total, newest first.
New herein Dragon Nest Help - Well, if you want another person helping just say. (:New herein Dragon Nest Help - Well, yes.
I edited the quests files, for example, seeing lv.22 quest at level 1. But it`s probably server-sided cause I got D/C As soon as I accepted the quest
Is there any bypass to the game BTW?
I heard Chinese DNew herein Dragon Nest Help - I`m not sure if the repacking method is working..
I followed the guide at the directory thou it extracts like 6 kbs file (that includes only my edited file).. obviously I shouldn`t replace it with the existing pak, and New herein Dragon Nest Help - Hm I see..
The .LUA and .XML files are useless aswell?
Cause they cought my attention alittle bit
I mean.. there are XML files for some quests.
Theres a var called "qcomtype" (obviously stands for questcompletetypeNew herein Dragon Nest Help - Hey, Im pretty new here at the Dragon Nest hacking, and I`d like to be informed where are you guys standing right now? Are there any kind of hacks besides the visual mods I see all over the forums? Are there any tools re
Showing the 5 most recent posts.