Posts by 055
37 posts total, newest first.
[X32.2.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jock0101;14623711]I noticed that if I open options and go back to home menu while in a loading screen, it automatically gives me a 10 minute dc. Is this a normal thing?[/QUOTE]
I had that happen to me too. I th[X32.2.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mrwugfe;14623313]been having deaths this patch not sure why feels like deca servers but just letting yall know.[/QUOTE]
On which dungeons?[X32.0.3] 059 client - unity soon! be sure to sign up for beta accessin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DINTELBOTS;14571252]Client is working fine? Try redownloading, you are using the wrong client.
https://i.imgur.com/bxdOf7A.png[/QUOTE]
Man no need to flexRequest: Updated method to manually update 059 clients.in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=xxxxanaxxxx;14530886]Could you explain me how to do it. Like where do i have to change the version if it's that easy. I heard about this but never got it to work.[/QUOTE]
Go to home screen, and look at the bottom[X31.9.0] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - may the heavens bless you, 059.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.