Posts by Dexius19
6 posts total, newest first.
Call of duty warzone: looking for texture hackin Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats - may as well join everyone else!Updated FPS config DBD 3.6.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - thank you!Updated DBD Config for FPS, Graphics, Color Mod and Effects (3.6.0+).in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TheFuriousRX;14712903]Can you confirm for me, just change this line "[/Script/Engine.RendererOverrideSettings]" for this one here "[/Script/Engine.GarbageCollectionSettings]" and everything will be working in updaUpdated DBD Config for FPS, Graphics, Color Mod and Effects (3.6.0+).in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dghdh;14712331]he wants to game to look the best it can possibly look,better than ultra[/QUOTE]
Yes. Just like he said.
I just don't know what WOuld be max type graphics in the Ini file
Like would this Updated DBD Config for FPS, Graphics, Color Mod and Effects (3.6.0+).in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Mr.Christmas;14712267]Don't you just want AA, right?[/QUOTE]
I want ultra graphics with the engine, Like beyond what the game is doing. Is it possible with with in the engine ini? I don't know what settings I wou
Showing the 5 most recent posts.