Posts by imbasu
52 posts total, newest first.
RBot Script Collection | Script Repository [ALL SCRIPTS]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hi, guys. I know that RBot isn't as popular as Grimoire for the average person to create their own bots, but as a programmer, I prefer RBot for its programmatic dexterity over Grimoire.
That being said, if you do want tRBOT Script Collection | Script / Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=nichie;14224924]using RBot;
can you give me a line of code to repeat this process?[/QUOTE]
Modified
while(!bot.ShouldExit()){
bot.Quests.EnsureAccept(2566);
bot.Player.Join("elemental");
bot.PlayerRBOT Script Collection | Script / Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Legion Tokens (20) (50) - Paragon Dreadnaught Full (https://pastebin.com/Anu0ZQ2y)
The above script will attempt to do both quests in parallel.
Please note that I used an entirely new method in this script for picking ♛♛ULTRA ETERNAL REP BOT ♛♛ 200 REP EVERY 4 SECONDS ♛♛in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - What is the preferred delay between actions? I've made my own using RBot but it sometimes fails to hand in the quest, it seems that one or more packets are sometimes not sent.Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I don't know what this Cetera is (if you can link to a download I can make one) but if you check my signature, my thread has a download for RBOT + RBOT Script for New Worlds New Opportunities.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.