CoolRBOT Script Collection | Script / Bot Requests

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
RBOT Script Collection | Script / Bot Requests
So I'm an avid programmer and I'd like to upload some of these scripts for anyone that would like to use Rbot but doesn't know how to code in C#.


Scripts:
Hydra Scales - Lvl 25 Challenge (x300)
Blade of Awe - Runes Found!
Evolved Blood Orb of Nulgath - Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance
Shurpu Blaze Token - Non-mem
Tainted Gems - Dreadrock Gem Exchange
Tainted Gems - Cubes (Max Stack turn in.)
Void High Lord - Void Crystals A & B (v 1.0 - Farms for all reagents except for Unidentified 10, and Elder's Blood)
Arcangrove Rep - Gorillaphants & Seed Spitters (Quests 794, 795, 797, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804)
Good Reputation - Tomb with a View
Evil Reputation - Bone-afide
Necrotic Sword of Doom - Void Auras (v1.0)
Gem of Nulgath - Voucher Item (Will farm Unidentified 13 if needed). Updated 1/8/2019
Void Auras - Gathering Unstable Essences Quest will be done for Void Aura x 7500, to modify this, see Line 42
Bounty Hunter Pet - New Worlds, New Opportunities Quest will be done for 100 repetitions, to modify this, see Line 28
Death Pit Brawl Rep - Slimes & Brawlers
Legion Tokens - Paragon Dreadnaught Quests (Attempts to do Research Material and Suffering is Magic in parallel) TEST: PM FOR HELP



Requirements:
Blade of Awe
This quest was made only to gather the runes for the quest, and you will be required to have finished the previous portions of the Blade of Awe to access it.
Good Rep Bot / Evil Rep Bot
The script is set to do "Tomb with a View" (600 Rep), but it requires Good Rank 4, if you do not have any Good reputation at the beginning, see Line 40 (Good) and Line 25 (Evil), and change the [ int q = 372; ] to be [ int q =369; ]. Ignore square braces when editting the code. This is because I am unable to check a player's reputation level through the bot and automate that decision. Obviously evil and good rep uses different quest combinations, see the line above where it sets the quest to see which quest id you should be using.
Void Highlord
You will be required to gather the Elder's Blood x2, Unidentifed x200 reagents yourself. For the Unidentified 10, I recommend Nulgath Larvae, or Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Fortune quests. If you have gathered the Roentgenium already, you should have this reagent.
Necrotic Sword of Doom - Void Auras
This quest requires you to have Evil Rank 10, and at least 11 inventory space, as there are 10 reagents and 1 Void Aura inventory space taken. All items are AC tagged.


Upcoming Requests:
Necrotic Sword of Doom - 15% Completed
Fast Gold Bot - 90% Completed
Doomwood Rep Bot - 30% Completed (Still evaluating best method).
Terraforming - Nulgath's Nation House - 40% Completed


The below scripts can be found in the download of RBot by rodit. Unless you have a complaint about them, I will not be remaking any of them.






I'll have more... eventually..
Do you have a estimation on Void Crystal A&B?
Quote Originally Posted by HpRizMp0 View Post
Void High Lord - Void Crystals A & B (v 0.4 - Currently only farms 200 each of Diamonds of Nuglath, Tainted Gems, and Dark Crystal Shards)
The script for Void HighLord Crystals A & B is currently in it's finished state, although the thread text currently does not reflect that. It farms all reagents except Elder's Blood x2, Unidentified 10 x200.
Quote Originally Posted by imbasu View Post
The script for Void HighLord Crystals A & B is currently in it's finished state, although the thread text currently does not reflect that. It farms all reagents except Elder's Blood x2, Unidentified 10 x200.
Another thing is do you know how much inventory space is needed?
Quote Originally Posted by HpRizMp0 View Post
Another thing is do you know how much inventory space is needed?
As I was optimising my other farming regimens, I also included reagents that dropped from familiar monsters that are not required for the material being procured, in this case, the Dark Crystal Shard section also gathers Essence of Nulgath (simultaneously used for Totems or Gems of Nulgath), this increases the bag inventory minimum requirement to 8.

DCS has the highest inventory requirement between the two Void Crystals, so I'll break this down.
E.g. Farming for DCS
- 1 run ... 7 space max
- Get DCS AC item reagents (6)
- Get Essence of Nulgath (7) -> Essence into Gems (7)-> Gems to Bank (7)
- Turn in for DCS (1)
- N+1 runs ... 8 space max.
Tomb of View doesn't work for me, it's seems script error or somewhat.
Quote Originally Posted by Myoui Mintul View Post
Tomb of View doesn't work for me, it's seems script error or somewhat.
There must've been an issue with copying into paste bin. I've updated it now.
super fan swag tokens A? tnx <3
Quote Originally Posted by AliTraokath View Post
gem of nulgah pls
Can do.

Quote Originally Posted by marczOMG View Post
super fan swag tokens A? tnx <3
This is a merge item, so I cannot write a script for it at the moment, Grimoire 3.8 has a plugin feature, and there exists a Merge Glitch plugin on the forums for you to download and use that to glitch your tokens. Otherwise, I can only write a script to get you Super Fan Swag Tokens B, C & D.
I know this is off-topic but do you mind telling where you learned C#?
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
I know this is off-topic but do you mind telling where you learned C#?
Story Time!
I never learned C# expressly, I used to be a business student up until my public high school years ended. I ended up taking a year of classes in a private high school that offered courses in Java, where I was thrown into two intense courses, one was a prerequisite of the other. There, I became intimately comfortable with the OOP paradigm. That's when I realized I liked programming. I then enrolled into a BSc. Computer Science (where I'm currently finishing), which taught classes using C++, and web development languages.

tl;dr - I didn't learn C#, I learned Java, then C++, and the basics of programming is highly transferable.


For anyone interested in learning, I would advise doing Python courses, as its the latest. I wouldn't be able to make good scripts if it wasn't for Rodit's high quality Script Editor which provides method auto completion and method definitions.
Can you please make an ArchFiend DoomLord bot?
Quote Originally Posted by patrickel View Post
Can you please make an ArchFiend DoomLord bot?
I'd love to do a bot for it, but at the moment with AQW's Game.swf patch, I can't guarantee it's going to be accurate, nor bug proof.
Quote Originally Posted by imbasu View Post
I'd love to do a bot for it, but at the moment with AQW's Game.swf patch, I can't guarantee it's going to be accurate, nor bug proof.
Alright man guess we gotta wait for the dust to settle, i'd really appreciate the bot regardless of when it comes out.
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us