CoolRBOT Script Collection | Script / Bot Requests

Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
Is there a RBot version for the errors that occured. I would like a LeBot version that actually works too just asking. THanks
Gem of Nulath bot doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by ZimzWimz View Post
Make sure you replace rbot.swf with the 1.6 fix swf on the main download thread.
New Worlds, New Opportunities Pls.
so a little bug in the void crystal script at the gem of nulgath part theres come a time where u loot this pet tendurr and it just continouosly loots it even if it is in bank, if left unattended the error for looting an item which you have in a bank will stack and in the end make the rbot close or stop responding
nulgath larvae please
Void Crystal A & B, bot edit request:

Could you make it so if you already have 1 of the crystal it just farms the requirements for the one you don't have?

I have Crystal A and now when I start the bot it tries to get the requirements for A.
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Void Crystal A & B, bot edit request:

Could you make it so if you already have 1 of the crystal it just farms the requirements for the one you don't have?

I have Crystal A and now when I start the bot it tries to get the requirements for A.
Do you have a script for Void Crstal A?
Ive created some scripts on some requirements to get Void Crystal B
When I try to start the Gem of Nulgath script it says there is an unexpected { somewhere in the script. Me, having no knowledge of C# whatsoever, can't find any misplaced brackets. Was wondering if my RBot is messed up, or the script has an extra bracket somewhere.
I have some here, some of the scripts below are former rbot scripts i just modified.
All reputation bots here have temp item glitch so that you wont need to farm again and again.
If youre interested, i can share some

https://prnt.sc/lf9vjh
temp glitch
plz do something i cant use it anymore
Tried using the NSoD one . But when im on the void challenge, it keeps on afking. Its just standing on the entrance of the place. Any help here?
hello can you please make a deathpit brawl reputation bot? i have been searching for a long time for it , only ones i found are grimoire 3.3 or older , which don't work anymore
quest ids 5156 and 5157 , doing both quests seems more efficient in my opinion , you need to accept the death pit token from monsters
thank you in advance
Pls teach us how to put skills and safe skills. I have LightCaster and the mana sustain with the always suspicious healing system is horrible

EDIT: I knew it now. Now pls re-modify the scripts you created in the download package, in the DCS script my character remains stuck for half an hour in faerie map without being able to get 1 goddamn fang, also the script keeps on trying to bank glitch items, put everything II have in the bank which sends me a warning when it tries to bank "Treasure Potions" which says item cannot be banked.

Somebody needs to make seperate bots for each item in the game, I wish if it could be me since I always consider going to glitched rooms when the item is a low drop, private when the item is annoying in public and public if its a good choice
Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us