Posts by DieNoob
15 posts total, newest first.
texture hack beta :)in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Omg I am so excited ^_^Texture Hack V1.6 by the Texture Hacking Team [All Versions]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - This has me worried. You're sure I won't be banned for this? I am using this and nothing else.[SOLVED]"Texture Hacking" VS "Texture Modding"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - So you CANNOT get banned for using the player color "texture hacks"
True or false o_o[SOLVED]"Texture Hacking" VS "Texture Modding"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I know that VAC released a statement that you can not be banned for modding textures in MW2. But the "Texture Hacking" team makes that pack where the players are different colors. Can you be VAC banned by that, or is it [SOLVED]Texture Moddingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hello all,
Recently I have been exploring the Texture Modding forum and have decided that I want to use & enjoy the mods other people have created.
However, I am having issues figuring out how to use these mods. Yes,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.