Posts by JuniorD
133 posts total, newest first.
Request Signatures Here...in Help & Requests - [quote=seemliss;259028]Request signatures from me here. Give as many details as possible, but I have no requirements.
Examples
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/Seemliss/Signatures/Jericho-Seemliss.png
htCustom Signature Shop!in Help & Requests - [quote=Junior731;258519]He doesn't have access to the VIP section...[/quote]
you can always make me vip for free... :DCustom Signature Shop!in Help & Requests - [quote=ace76543;257780]Oh, sorry junior. I didn't really read the first post.
Shotkill: I have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Junior, I'll help you out on this if you want. Here's some of my shit:
Custom Signature Shop!in Help & Requests - [quote=shotkill2;257739]if u have time to make me one i want...
words to be said: Hacker Fo Life
and below it shotkill2
then for details i want:
a cool pic of ne map wit explosions going around it with my hacker fo Custom Signature Shop!in Help & Requests - no. not unless they spam to 115 posts. if you want me to change the post amount, and maybe even add a require ment of a user having at least 3 months of staying in mpgh, that would be no problem.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.