Request Signatures Here...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Request Signatures Here...
Request signatures from me here. Give as many details as possible, but I have no requirements.

Examples

I've improved since then, so if you think they're so-so, they're better now. Seemliss.
Can you make my sig look better =D
What do you mean better? As in no white border? Give a little detail =D
Make me one now!
That was alot of detail, Hyper .
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Request signatures from me here. Give as many details as possible, but I have no requirements.

Examples

I've improved since then, so if you think they're so-so, they're better now. Seemliss.
your just using c4ds, renders, and blurs, and a few gradients. nothing to get excited over.

AND WTF! On that last one, it looks like the c4ds and fractals in the last one where made by me.. No credit?
Quote Originally Posted by JuniorD View Post
your just using c4ds, renders, and blurs, and a few gradients. nothing to get excited over.

AND WTF! On that last one, it looks like the c4ds and fractals in the last one where made by me.. No credit?
Because it's not like all fractals look the same or anything..
LMFAO, not made by you. Sorry! Got it from planet renders... Like I said, these are older, and they have gotten better. Don't shit yourself because They aren't that great.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us