[Request] Signature.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Signature.
Main Text/Name: ~Krazie
Sub Text/Quote: Life is pain, pain is hell, life is hell.
Size: Normal size.
Style: Doesnt matter, just do something(Blood and gore'll do.)
Theme: image.
Colour: Use your imagination
Image/Render: Imagination.
Designer: Doesn't matter, I would like a few people to do it, so I can see those and pick one/two.
Other Information: Thanks.


If its possible I want a matching avatar.

~Martin
I don't create signatures but I'm just giving an opinion. You're way too vague, put a little more info.
Rofl? It says: USE YOURE IMAGINATION FFS
wtf stfu noobs
i would have offered but you 2 fail
Don't know if it's what your looking for...
The text in Japanese says "Life is pain, pain is hell, life is hell"
Thats awesome thanx! Could you make a matching avatar to?
Hope you like one of them >___> really lazy at the moment.


They're so fcking sweet, could you make me a background? Man, you should give me a photoshop tutorial, I don't understand a shit from it
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us