Posts by Megafoxwolf
3 posts total, newest first.
RBOT Script Collection | Script / Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I don't know if it's a problem with Rbot or the script, but Tendurrr the Assistant does not drop from the Dark Makai when using the Void Crystal script. I killed over 2000 enemies with no luck, and got it within 2 minuteLegit DragonFable Trainer 5.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - So when I use the max EXP and gold it doesn't actually level me up. It caps my exp, and any time I complete a quest it gives me an error message. Reloading the launcher does nothing, and I don't level up period.RBOT Script Collection | Script / Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - When I try to start the Gem of Nulgath script it says there is an unexpected { somewhere in the script. Me, having no knowledge of C# whatsoever, can't find any misplaced brackets. Was wondering if my RBot is messed up,
Showing the 3 most recent posts.