Posts by gemini1977
30 posts total, newest first.
Man does 370k of refunds arrestedin Marketplace Talk - I don't understand this.. the idiot scammed ***.es? or ***.com?? or other??PayPal asks for police reportin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Chocolatbrownie;14318878]gemini1977 1K + and i've a clean paypal account (its old and i have always used it without refunding or anything until today)[/QUOTE]
deleted....PayPal asks for police reportin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Chocolatbrownie;14318712]Digital its Samsung shop gemini1977 item not as described[/QUOTE]
May I ask the amount $? and do you have any previous claims on PP?PayPal asks for police reportin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Chocolatbrownie;14318203]as the title mentions,
I've a pp claim undergoing and they have asked me to provide a police report so they continue their investigation.
Is it common or ?[/QUOTE]
Item not received orGearbest Refundin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Hellcat;13834945]Yes they do!
Just say I didn't receive the parcel![/QUOTE]
Dude, if I say do not received, they reply with tracking# to dispute.
:(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.