Hi, i bought a phone from gearbest was wondering if there was any way to get a full refund.
Apreciate the help
Dude gearbest is ez charge back from your issuer you'll get an instant full refund!
Originally Posted by Wildcard
Dude gearbest is ez charge back from your issuer you'll get an instant full refund!
They are replying to dispute...
Originally Posted by gemini1977
They are replying to dispute...
Yes they do!
Just say I didn't receive the parcel!
Originally Posted by Wildcard
Yes they do!
Just say I didn't receive the parcel!
Dude, if I say do not received, they reply with tracking# to dispute.
Originally Posted by gemini1977
Dude, if I say do not received, they reply with tracking# to dispute.
Item not as described!
Originally Posted by Wildcard
Item not as described!
youre funny af dude,
Wondering this too, they have good laptops
interested aswell does anyone refund them?
Hello! Is it simple! You ahve to choose shipping with insurance about +10 dollars... and when arrive you say that was nothing or some plastic items in package... or only box without phone... you will get full refund
Originally Posted by CAMERA07
Hello! Is it simple! You ahve to choose shipping with insurance about +10 dollars... and when arrive you say that was nothing or some plastic items in package... or only box without phone... you will get full refund
Has this worked? Saw a couple post of SE using this method.
I did pay the insurance, do i just remove the phone from the box and take a picture and send it them?
When arrive contact them and say that was only box without telephone...if they want photos send.. if refund istantly send nothing
Originally Posted by CAMERA07
When arrive contact them and say that was only box without telephone...if they want photos send.. if refund istantly send nothing
Make dispute with gearbest right?
I thought gear best was patched? Aren't they responding to every dispute?