Gearbest Refund

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Gearbest Refund
Hi, i bought a phone from gearbest was wondering if there was any way to get a full refund.
Apreciate the help
Dude gearbest is ez charge back from your issuer you'll get an instant full refund!
Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
Dude gearbest is ez charge back from your issuer you'll get an instant full refund!
They are replying to dispute...
Quote Originally Posted by gemini1977 View Post
They are replying to dispute...
Yes they do!

Just say I didn't receive the parcel!
Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
Yes they do!

Just say I didn't receive the parcel!
Dude, if I say do not received, they reply with tracking# to dispute.
Quote Originally Posted by gemini1977 View Post
Dude, if I say do not received, they reply with tracking# to dispute.
Item not as described!
Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
Item not as described!
youre funny af dude,
Wondering this too, they have good laptops
interested aswell does anyone refund them?
Hello! Is it simple! You ahve to choose shipping with insurance about +10 dollars... and when arrive you say that was nothing or some plastic items in package... or only box without phone... you will get full refund
Quote Originally Posted by CAMERA07 View Post
Hello! Is it simple! You ahve to choose shipping with insurance about +10 dollars... and when arrive you say that was nothing or some plastic items in package... or only box without phone... you will get full refund
Has this worked? Saw a couple post of SE using this method.

I did pay the insurance, do i just remove the phone from the box and take a picture and send it them?
When arrive contact them and say that was only box without telephone...if they want photos send.. if refund istantly send nothing
Quote Originally Posted by CAMERA07 View Post
When arrive contact them and say that was only box without telephone...if they want photos send.. if refund istantly send nothing
Make dispute with gearbest right?
I thought gear best was patched? Aren't they responding to every dispute?
Bump //Tooshort
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?