Posts by BoppisPiss
5 posts total, newest first.
I got boredin Galleries - that's the beauty of this piece. you derive your own meaning and image from it.
a truly beautiful work of art. i appreciate you taking the time to share this.Thoughts on this?in Galleries - are you for real? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=winter+night&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&tbs=simg:CAESxwIJJSPWtuwx-q0auwILEKjU2AQaBAgVCAEMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEijoFZEL6RWPC5ILmQuJHpQLiB7qFcki5yisN7Eq4SjEIuQooyrmOOY-GjA1wb-CTips for my logoin Resources - Cool concept, but overall very busy. The way I personally design logos is to ensure that not many colors are used. I avoid any gradients at all costs and if things overlap I like to make sure there's a transparent outlin[FREE PSD] BASIC MINIMAL STORE THREAD TEMPLATE [VERY EASY TO USE]in Resources - [QUOTE=Hentai;13717276]@ BoppisPiss
By a chance can I see your previous work, looking for inspiration as I have recently started graphic designing myself.[/QUOTE]
Hey man! I'm currently on my laptop so I've not really g[FREE PSD] BASIC MINIMAL STORE THREAD TEMPLATE [VERY EASY TO USE]in Resources - https://i.imgur.com/Wd4yv9h.jpg
Hey, this is my first submission. I want to give away this basic, minimal store thread template I made. More often than not, keeping it simple can lead to better results than having
Showing the 5 most recent posts.