Posts by SammyG710
90 posts total, newest first.
PayPal Problemin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - make sure they are putting nothing in the description of the payment. and people can still charge back friends and family payment lol don't know who told you they can't.Time between refundsin Marketplace Talk - yeah id say it depends on who's delivering the package. if its from UPS every time and they get notified of missing packaging or missing items over and over they will get suspicions.Plx explainin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=deivukx77;13731728]Like? Cause I checked some of user services and most are for U.S, CAN, U.K...[/QUOTE]
bro just buy something from any store online and when it come tell them either, you did not get the packageSmall (Big) Problem - VISA CC'sin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Iridesence;13731135]No, I'd like at least 75-80% of a $5 card and I'm looking to sell all of them. I could directly sell them but I'm mainly looking for a way to redeem them on a site and maybe sell the account wiPlx explainin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=deivukx77;13730074]Narihodo, so is there any way I could order something in USA, get it shipped to EU and still refund it(cause there's nothing to get refunded in EU or I don't see it :( )?[/QUOTE]
just SE stuff,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.