Posts by DBD000000
6 posts total, newest first.
Relatively safe save filein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Please use it to get your own ID
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1372955Relatively safe save filein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I'm sorry, my words may be wrong, I use the translation machine, I see a lot of people worried about the legacy, so I did this file, the killer and the survivor are P3level50, the killer and survivor's every prop additioEAC Bypass needed for SAM?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Sam doesn't have to go around EAC. It's safe.How to calculate Cumulative playtimein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=lonnye;13748160]Because that doesn't change. This change the save file, to make it look like u played more and don't get banned if devs check your progress eventually[/QUOTE]
I see. It seems that my question is rHow to calculate Cumulative playtimein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hey, buddy.
1.Cumulative sessions
2.Cumulative matches
3.Cumulative matches as survivor
4.Cumulative matches as killer
I've changed all four of these things and I've edited them in the cloud.I used the cloud to extract t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.