Posts by koeninatorrrr
146 posts total, newest first.
m0n0x1d3 for CS!!!in General - LOL OYEAA ownd
Im sure r3v likes it, thoR3V's Minion Resignation.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - That sucks man, we'll have to talk on MSN.
Hope that doesn't mean I won't get my $10 anymore :o
And Yes, the virus is gone permanently. I hate Antiviruses but NOD32 is the best bet so Ive got that one now.[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=Loffredo;1748459]Koen, its weird, I did just as your tutorial said, and it doesn't work for bad company 2. I log on another game just to play randomly and it worked for that game...any settings i need to change in[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Rivatuner DOES support the latest drivers. I'm using 197.13, which is the latest, and it does support it.
Did anyone get the message that you have "automatically enable unsigned drivers" or something being non-functio[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - I have 197.13 so I don't think it'd make a difference. As long as you don't do the 196.75 as it has the fan issue (I had 196.75, didn't notice any difference in fan speed but still).
Showing the 5 most recent posts.