Posts by Takari
11,889 posts total, newest first.
is CF hacking dead?in CrossFire Discussions - I think CrossFire in general is dead.Viewers everywherein Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Dallas Statlender;13708528]I am making vertigo boosting. But i am not sure is it safe anymore. All accounts offline but always 2-3 viewers watch my match. Is there anyone to know block viewers shit ?
I can pay ifInjectors wont workin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Are you trying to inject after you opened the game?What do you do when you get banned?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=cerniq;12924913]get on my account, see the ow ban, think to myself for a sec, start telling myself im done with csgo and im quitting pc, smoke some weed, buy another csgo account, hack and get ow banned, repeat. :Is it safe to buy crossfire account without email?in CrossFire Discussions - When purchasing an account you should get as much information as possible. Try to get previous passwords, previous emails, security question, first IP address, and recent transaction ids.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.