Posts by Hustla_Ownz
17 posts total, newest first.
[HELP] MUTATION GLITCH (Please LOOK)in CrossFire Glitches - I found another glitch, im sure ITS OLD TO like all the other ones I posted.
But is their any trick in getting into the building any further?
I can just go on that side, if I go in any further my HP gos down. ThougMutation Zone18 Map Glitchin CrossFire Glitches - [quote=JakeyXD;1755363]Thats not the only glitch their :P And thats ancient shit lol
I found one go check my thread!Its an old one so check it out![/quote]
Can you give me link to it, I don't know where to go to viewMutation Zone18 Map Glitchin CrossFire Glitches - Oh this one is old to, hmm never saw it before. Lol oh ya Zone 13, I always forget the name of that map.Mutation Zone18 Map Glitchin CrossFire Glitches - I found this glitch today on the mutation map Zone18.
I never saw any glitch done on this map so not sure if I was the first one to find this or not.
Only thing im not sure of tho is if the monsters can get you on [LOOK] Cool Glitch***in CrossFire Glitches - because theirs already to many people that do this glitch on crossfire, so I didn't want anymore people to do it or mutation would just be boring! I just thought the pictures looked tight. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.